Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our acquisition department as a (Senior) Associate.
A successful (Senior) Associate will assist in the acquisition of eCommerce Diamonds (brands). You will be engaged in evaluating the potential of Brands, preparing the investment cases, assess the growth case, negotiate the right price, manage the due diligence process efficiently and effectively and support in closing the deals. You will also manage the analysts on the team facilitating their development. We are backed by international capital partners and are a core part of Dwarfs deciding which brands we acquire.
What you will do in this role
- Generate and negotiate NBOs / Investment Cases
- Financial Modelling / Due Diligence
- Lead Due Diligence on smaller targets
- Contribute to commercial & operational assignments
- Continuously develop and improve the acquisitions department processes
- Manage and coach the junior acquisitions team members
- Manage the VA’s workstream
What you will bring to the table:
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in eCommerce/ Marketing /Investment Banking/ M&A
- Experience working with Excel (able to make and explain financial analysis)
- Preferably Msc (at least BSc)
- Be entrepreneurial and work well independently
- eCommerce experience
- Marketing experience
- M&A working experience
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 100 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote and in our office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.