Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our Growth Department as Marketplace Data Analyst.
What you will do in this role
As a Marketplace Data Analyst you are the go-to person for actionable insights. It is your mission to support the Growth Department with data & insights. You report directly to the Chief Growth Officer
In your role you will be working on key quantitative and strategic topics such as pricing, product margins and retail performance. In order to execute your daily work, you will be working with analytical software such as our Business Intelligence tool, G-sheets and Excel. Your key tasks consist of:
- Responsible for Analytics & Insights from building reports to monitoring & analysis of the data to come up with opportunities & solutions to improve the business/flywheel
- Analyze, monitor and reporting on all KPI’s with key trends and root causes
- Support the Growth team by bringing actionable insights to grow our performances on marketplaces.
- Create competitive analysis per category on assortment to identify key trends and opportunities
- Challenge the commercial team to support in the continuous assortment optimization with quantitatively justified arguments
- Take the lead in setting up and analyzing data driven experiments
What you will bring to the table
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing Analytics/Intelligence, International business studies or comparable background
- Over 3 years of proven analyst/consultant experience in the e-commerce channel and preferable with Amazon
- Analytically strong data addict, critical and result oriented. You get your energy from translating data into actionable insights
- Excellent proven knowledge of PowerBI, Excel, Gsheets
- A commercial drive, a healthy ambition to do things better every day and a desire to take the lead based on your knowledge
- Ability to respond with speed and agility to work with diverse stakeholders
- Has a can-do mentality and is a great team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 100 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.