Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
As Head of PPC your main responsibilities are to develop and implement effective PPC campaigns to hit goals and ROI, both short term and long term.
In this role you report directly to the Chief Growth Officer and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- Oversee the performance of all brands and the overall P&L
- Oversee PPC Executives, their performance, training and improvement
- Overall responsibility for brand performance
- Provide a first class service through honest, transparent and valued ongoing communication with clients
- Responsible for the retention of client portfolio
- At least 5 year leadership experience with managing a 10+ members team
- Strong experience in E-Commerce and detailed knowledge of the Amazon marketplace
- Experience in managing paid advertising, preferably inside Amazon
- Advanced execution skills coupled with analytical capabilities and detail orientation
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A proactive attitude and a high degree of independence
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Englisch
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 100 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.