Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our Design Department as a Creative Content Videographer.
As a Creative Content Videographer you work together with the design team to realize growth on the largest online marketplaces (including Amazon and bol.com). As a Videographer, you will be creating videos that will be distributed across different online marketplaces such as Amazon, Bol.com and more. We expect you to have experience on field and studio shootings as well as video editing.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, can produce quickly, translating ideas into beautiful and engaging videos. You will produce remarkable videos, elevate our storytelling, and bring our brands and products to life. You will acquire a deep understanding of Dwarfs’ products and customers, and produce videos that will blow their minds. This role reports directly to the Head of Content.
What you will do in this role
In this role you report directly to our Head of Content and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- Create awesome product videos for online marketplaces
- Ensure you have the crew, venue, model and all the equipment needed for a project
- Shoot both in the Dwarfs studio and on location depending on production requirements with the ability to work on a shoot alone or as part of a team
- Monitor and implement the style guide and visual identities for various brands
- Create marketing and online content
- Being busy every day to create the best product listings on the Marketplaces; are they of the highest level compared to your competition?
What you will bring to the table:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a studio or field camera operator for multiple projects with video editing experience
- Good standard of spoken and written English is required
- 5 years of experience with Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Good knowledge and experience with Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator)in E-commerce is considered an asset
- Experience in photography is considered an asset
- Have proven artistic ability across multiple graphic disciplines including: branding, and compositing
- Maintain or exceed a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Have good communication skills
- Show the ability to work as part of a team
- Be aware of the latest design trends
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 100 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our future office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.