Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our acquisition department as an Business Analyst
A successful Business Analyst will assist in acquiring the eCommerce Diamonds (brands). You will be engaged in evaluating the potential of Brands, prepare the investment cases, assess the growth potential, negotiate the right price, manage the due diligence processes and support in closing the deals. We are backed by international capital partners and are the essential part of Dwarfs who determine which brand we acquire.
What you will do in this role
- Generate NBOs / Investment Cases
- Financial Modelling / Due Diligence
- Lead DD on smaller targets
- Contribute to commercial & operational assignments
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience with working Excel (able to make or understand financial analysis)
- Preferably Msc (at least BSc)
- Be entrepreneurial and work independently
- Being ambitious and flexible, within M&A you should live by the words “Always Be Closing”