Supply Chain Master
Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our Operations Department as a Supply Chain Master
In this role you will provide support for the entire supply chain, manage suppliers, a bit of purchasing and you will be busy with improvements of the logistics, managing FBA shipments and Bol LVB.
What you will do in this role
In this role you report directly to our COO and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- Analyze and optimize inventory levels
- Manage suppliers
- Executive or initiate supply chain improvements projects
- Managing logistics flows (seafreight, LVB, FBA, land freight)
- Support operations and growth team
- Communication with different warehouse across EU and US
What you will bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor education in Logistics or commercial training
- E-Commerce experience is important but not a dealbreaker
- Experience in the scale up/fas- paced environment
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 20 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our future office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!