Social Media Marketing Manager
Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our Growth Department as a Social Media Marketing Manager.
In this role you will be growing our brands outside the Amazon Marketplace.
What you will do in this role
In this role you report directly to our Chief Growth Officer (CGO) and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- developing a Brand strategy and increase our online presence on various socal media
- Create monthly social media plans aligning with the brand manager to support product launches or promotions
- Drive traffic to our marketplace listings and generate leads
- Work with influencers to grow our brands presence
- Analyze, report and optimize social media campaign performance
- Create Chatbot marketing campaigns
- Work together with the team on 360 marketing campaigns to support marketplace launches and product promotions
What you will bring to the table:
- Min. 2 year’s experience in online marketing, social media marketing
- Experience in product launch support
- Perfect understanding of most important social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Experience with Google Ads
- Perfect Englisch language skills, German is a plus
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 20 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our future office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!