Product Manager/ Sourcing
Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our Growth Department as a Product Manager/Sourcing.
In this role you are responsible for growing the brand by developing new product ideas..
What you will do in this role
In this role you report directly to our Chief Growth Officer (CGO) and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- You’ll be responsible for the management and further growth of our brand.
- You will take ownership of the entire product lifecycle
- Building and improving the relationship with our international vendors
- translating customer demands into future product development
- Analyze the market to identify trends and new product opportunities
- Managing compliance and keep documentation up to date
- Drive a fast and efficient product introduction process
- working together with the team in increasing the best possible content for online presentation
What you will bring to the table:
- Min. 2 year’s experience in a sourcing role in a similar environment
- Experience in product sourcing and working with international vendors
- The ability to translate custom requirements to actual product and improvements
- A good understanding of product quality and compliance
- experience of working in an E-Commerce environment
- Excellent Project management Skills
- Fluent in English
- Good negotiation and communication skills
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 20 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our future office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!