Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our Mergers Department as a Migration and Integration Specialist.
The Migration and Integration Specialist is responsible for the execution of the migration and integration plan per acquisition within the proposed timeframe. Assisting in making these plan is also part of your job. This includes the changing the ownership of accounts, IP rights, log-ins, setting up and connecting new accounts and capturing and transferring the operations from the Seller to the Dwarfs teams. You will be working with the Seller to make this happen, as well with the teams within the company and external parties.
What you will do in this role
In this role you report directly to the Mergers Department Head and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- Supporting, preparing and executing transfers of assets and operations of the acquired brand
- Support in finalizing the financial settlement
- Work on the financial migration including old administration and changing bank account for getting revenue from platforms
- Handle ongoing contact and issues with seller and external parties and planning and preparing meetings
- Work together with the team on successfully integrating the transferred brand to the ERP/Dwarfs Highway
- Deliver input and working on improving and streamlining our processes
What you will bring to the table:
- Minimum of two years of experience in the commercial field (e.g marketing)
- Ability to work in a structured manner
- Eagerness and interest in mergers and integrations
- Near fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in a (tech) start-up and Ecommerce, Mergers and Integrations is a Pre
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 20 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our future office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!