Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our Design Department as a Marketplace Analyst.
As a Marketplace Analyst you are responsible for giving insight to the brand you are responsible for and accelerate growth.
What you will do in this role
In this role you report directly to our CGO and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- Owner of the P&L of the brand and grow them further
- Develop and execute strategies to increase sales, optimize costs and promotions
- Analyze product listings on Amazon to gain the best possible position in search rankings
- Set up products launches, measure results and adjust
- Generate reporting to provide insight for management
- Constantly analyze the marketplace and suggest improvements to maintain the best ranking position and results
- Analyze and optimize paid advertising inside Amazon
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience in product or brand management
- strong experience in E-Commerce an working with Amazon marketplace
- Experience in managing paid advertising, preferably inside Amazon
- Very strong snalytical skills and capable of figuring out complex problems
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Englisch. German is a plus.
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 20 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our future office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!