Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our acquisition department as an M&A Manager -Commercial & Operational.
A successful M&A Manager – Commercial & Operational will own the commercial assessment (Marketplace account, Webshop sales) and create a growth plan for Brands that Dwarfs want to acquire. opportunities for growth based on improved supply chain and inventory management, introductions on other platforms and regions as well as other improvements.
What you will do in this role
- Indicate key opportunities for growth of brands
- Indicate key account risks for brands that we want to acquire
- Assess impact for improvements in marketing on marketplaces and Google
- Assess the performance of the accounts
- Create a plan for growth initiatives and their impact on revenue and
- Own the first initiatives for growth during the commercial assessment and make sure the right operational personnel is involved to obtain the foreseen growth
- Make a plan for growth initiatives and involve the right disciplines
- Assess opportunities in Supply Chain and Product optimization (max 3 days turnaround)
What you will bring to the table:
- More than 3 years eCommerce experience (i.e. agency, working for Bol.com/Amazon, performing commercial due diligence work on eCommerce business)
- Experience with Excel (able to make or understand financial analysis)
- be entrepreneurial and work independently
- Preferably Msc (at least BSc
- eCommerce experience
- marketing experiences
- experience selling products online
- Supply chain experience
- Product Development
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 100 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote and in our office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.