Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our Acquisition Department as a Legal Counsel M&A
In this role you will take care of legal documents mainly focussed on M&A. Including NDA, Term Sheets, SPA’s, APA’s but also legal due diligence and other legal topics within Dwarfs.
What you will do in this role
In this role you report directly to our Head of Acquisition and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- Support with negotiations and facilitate terms in legal documents
- Prepare and align legal documentation
- Arrange or lead legal due diligence on Targets
- Other legal topics (we are a startup after all)
- Being involved with all corporate projects and M&A transactions from start to finish
- working closely together with the Board, the Strategy team and the General Counsel/Company Secretary
What you will bring to the table:
- At least 4 years’ relevant work experience
- Gained either at a top-tier law firm or a listed company
- Extensive knowledge of corporate law
- Extensive experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Pre: experience with (tech) startup and eCommerce
- A Can-Do mentality
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 20 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our future office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!