Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our IT Department as an IT Support Specialist.
For our fast-growing office we are looking for someone who manages all office applications on an operational level. You ensure that everything works optimally and continues to work, and that everyone uses the applications correctly. We never stand still and are constantly innovating to make everyone’s work as fun and optimal as possible. We are looking for someone who enjoys helping other people, has an eye for detail and things like security, and can quickly master new software packages. You will mainly work with Google workspace, but also Mac OS, Microsoft and roll out the use of new tools.
What you will do in this role
In this role you report to our IT Operations manager and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- Onboarding dwarfs, to get their hardware and software up and running and give them a great start!
- You will be the user support service desk for all IT related questions
- Configuration of Google admin console with an eye for security and privacy
- Communication with technical support of our third party software, in case of troubleshooting
- Migrate mailboxes, configure DNS settings and Azure AD
- Make sure the office hardware (screens / wifi) is sufficient and operating smoothly
- Create new process for buying and configuring new hardware
What you will bring to the table:
- MBO+/HBO work and thinking level, with at least 3 years of experience in an IT / office support, IT service desk or application administrator position
- Affinity and passion for automation and software
- Experience with DNS / Email configuration, Azure AD
- Experience with single sign on systems (with SAML)
- You like it to help colleagues
- You like to learn new software and processes quickly
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Work experience in an E-commerce environment
- Knowledge of or certification in ASL, ITIL and/or BISL
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 100 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our future office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!