Financial Systems Manager
Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our IT Department as a Financial Systems Manager.
For our ever-growing software landscape we are looking for someone who takes ownership of our financial applications. Our company’s growth relies on a solid backbone and that will be your core responsibility. . You ensure that all processes within your scope of applications are aligned and everything continues to work. You are in charge of optimizations, onboarding new processes & applications and roll-out within the company.
We continue to grow and are constantly innovating to make everyone’s work as exciting and effective as possible. You need to enjoy leading the automation and optimization of various processes, have an eye for detail and be able to translate the business needs into IT requirements.In this role you will be working closely with our Finance, Supply Chain and Growth team. Hence, you should be able master new software packages.
What you will do in this role
In this role you report directly our CTO and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- Optimize current and set up new flows and processes within our NetSuite ERP application
- Implement and roll-outnew flows and processes between our core financial systems (being our PIM, SCM, ERP, WMS and Middleware applications);
- Onboard newly acquired brands to our financial applications;
- Support/training of business teams; users
What you will bring to the table:
- HBO+/WO work and thinking level, with at least 5 years of experience in an IT, ERP specialist, business analyst, product owner or application administrator position (from which at least 2 years ERP experience);
- Affinity and passion for ERP operational excellence;
- A pro-active entrepreneurial personality who likes to optimize processes, but also works in a structured way;
- Strong Stakeholder- and Project Management skills
- You like to work in a fast moving environment;
- Experience with ERP packages like: NetSuite, SAP, Oracle or Exact;
- Affinity with Finance and Supply Chain;
- Previous experience with integrating software;
- Work experience in an e-Commerce environment;
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 100 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!