Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our Finance Department as a Financial Accountant.
What you will do in this role
In this role you report directly to our CFO and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- Day to day accounting for all entities/ brands; knows what to expect and is critical to items at hand
- Responsible for monthly closing of books and reporting, incl. fiscal aspects (i.e. VAT)
- Support periodic reporting, incl. actuals vs. budget and forecast (both P/L and CF) and funding, incl. analysis of variances
- Preparation of annual accounts and process towards accountant
- Generic support to CFO and management team on daily items
What you will bring to the table:
- Min 5. years experience in accounting in all aforementioned aspects (i.e. experienced)
- proven experience in senior/ relevant position in previous jobs
- fluent in English
- knows his/ her way around accounting and reporting systems (Netsuite preferred, not required)
- Positive, good drive/ spirit and fun
- can handle scale-up spirit, this is not a regular maintenance job
- flexible, creative and solution oriented/ driven
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 20 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our future office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!