Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our Operations Department as a Coordinator Customer Care.
In this role you will be the connecting point between our external customer service office and the Dwarfs businesses. Customer service is the antenna of the business. If customer complaints about a certain product are becoming too high we need to improve it. The same goes for issues about delivery or packaging. You must translate the issues and reporting from our external party to actions for the Dwarfs product teams, Brand Owners and Sourcing Managers.
What you will do in this role
In this role you report directly to the Head of Operations and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- Source of information for agents
- Coaching en assist agents
- Help to build awesome support and reviews
- Build up the international E commerce CS flow
- Build-up & optimize the E commerce CS processes & guidelines
- Building standards that we can clone to our new brands
- Continuously analyzing and optimizing the Customer Service data in order to be able to solve future customer questions even better and quicker.
- Solving ad-hoc problems and thinking of long term solutions in order to be able to tackle possible future problems in advance
- Translating the CS issues to the brands owners in order to improve service and products for the Dwarfs
What you will bring to the table:
- Minimum of two to three years of experience as an agent
- Two to five years of working with Zendesk
- one or two years experience as a Customer Service Support Manager/Customer Care Manager
- Ability to work under pressure especially in a changing environment
- A real teamplayer
- Near fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in a (tech) start-up and Ecommerce environment
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 100 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our office in Utrecht, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.