Dwarfs.io buys successful e-commerce and marketplaces companies and grows them by x2-10 in turnover in no time. We do this by using our data and e-commerce insights to track brands and products that have enormous growth potential. On average, we acquire e-commerce businesses between 500k and 5 million turnover. These are mainly small and medium-sized web shops.
Our growth mainly takes place on the Amazon & Bol.com marketplaces. As a 3rd party seller on these platforms, there are huge opportunities to build an advantage in traditionally competitive categories. Especially internationally!
There is currently a special opportunity to boost your career within our Growth Department as a Brand Owner.
The Brand Owner is responsible for achieving the goals for the brands he/she manages. Each brand has its own growth target and the Brand Owner is responsible for the agreed growth. Of course, for this he/she can consult various expertises (in-house or out-house) and is allocated a budget to achieve the realization.
What you will do in this role
In this role you report directly to our CGO and basically what you’ll be doing is:
- Growth of the products/brands you manage.
- -Analyze bol.com, Amazon (at the ASIN level) and e-commerce data (sales, conversion rates, traffic sources, costs, etc.), in order to extract the right information from this data to set the right course to achieve the targeted growth figures.
- Being busy every day with the listings on the Marketplaces; are they of the highest level compared to your competition?
What you will bring to the table:
- Three years of experience in product management, marketing, preferably in a fast-paced environment such as a startup or scale-up.
- Good analytical skills with Excel and/or analytic tools.
- Know how to deal with market trends, price changes, competition, customer care and inventory management/control.
- Legal knowledge in case IP rights and/or other rights are violated
- Supply Chain experience to execute inventory management optimally
Why work for DWARFS.io?
We have a great environment to grow, learn, and earn. Grow with us!
- Be part of a very exciting and fast-growing company with an outstanding business model.
- Be part of the first 20 members of the company. This gives you lots of room for growth.
- We stimulate learning by doing. Your knowledge in your area needs to be top notch. We always stimulate you to learn and grow.
- Excellent salary. We love to invest in our people!
- Work with the A players in the market.
- Flexible and result-oriented way of working. Both remote as in our future office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!
How to apply?
Fill in the form on this page with your cover letter and upload your most recent resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!